Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Why so much residue in Garbage Enzyme??

One of my friends was asking me about my garbage enzyme. There still has a lot of residue the bottles. I asked myself the same question and I thought maybe I used the wrong sugar. Then I ended up pay another visit to the organic store. I found out it is not the sugar. LOL.

The girl at the organic store told me it is normal to have some leftover in the bottle because vegetables got lots of fiber and cannot be dissolved. Come to think about it, it is true. We have to eat plenty of fruits and vegetable because of the fiber helps to ease the bowel movement.

After garbage enzyme left fermented for 3 months, it is ready to use; as for the residue, plant it and it will make the soil fertilize. In another words, we are making our own fertilizer. Does it sound great? I feel super exciting about my garbage enzyme. HOORAY!!!

So, happy making…..

No comments: