Monday, February 2, 2009

Garbage Enzyme

I always have a thing for organic stuff. I came across an interesting thing during my previous visit to an organic store - Garbage Enzyme. I was amazed by how powerful this product can be with just a little effort.

What is Garbage Enzyme?
Garbage enzyme is the solution to recover our ozone layer and lower the global temperature. Discover the endless benefits of this Earth-saving enzyme you can make in your kitchen. It is rewarding to heal the Earth. Want to know more what it is about?

D.I.Y. Garbage Enzyme
Things you need:-

  • Container: Air tight plastic container
  • Ingredients: Water, fruit and vegetable dregs, sugar (brown sugar, molasses sugar or jaggery).

How to do it:-

  • Step 1 : 10 parts of water (Fill up 60% of container)
  • Step 2 : 1 part of sugar (=10% water content)
  • Step 3 : 3 parts of kitchen waste (Fill up to 80% full)
  • Step 4 : Close tight. Keep 3 months. (Open daily to release gases for first month)

Detailed instruction on DIY Garbage Enzyme.

How to use, Garbage Enzyme

  • For Gardening or farming : Use as natural insecticides, herbicides, pesticides and organic fertilisers.
  • For household : Use as household cleaner, bodycare, washing vegetable, floor cleaning and even car care.
  • For more information, please visit on "How to use, Garbage Enzyme"

My Own Garbage Enzyme
My initial thoughts of making this garbage enzyme is used to pour it down the drain to help to clean the river. Even though my effort only worth 0.00001% in saving the Mother Earth, I will still do it to make this place a better place. :P

This is my latest gargabe enzyme.

So, let's start doing our own gargabe enzyme to help Mother Nature.

No comments: