Thursday, February 19, 2009

Walt Disney : Cars


My son loves this movie a lot. He watches it over and over and over again. I lost count how many times I watched this together with him.

When he watched it, especially the racing part he will said “car, car, fast fast”. He learned it from me. LOL.

Another part, when the movie came to the heyday and near the end of heyday. My son will said “car,car, sad, sad” + moving his finger dotted down from the eye to the cheek (sign for sad). Then I will replied “Yes, cars sad because no cars coming to visit them anymore.”

When came to the last race, the green car purposely bang the blue car. He will point at the green car and said “Bad bad”. Guilty again, I taught him that as well.

While on the road, he will say “car, boom boom”. LOL suppose to be “VROOM~~VROOM”. He is very close in getting the correct sound. One day he will get it correct.

No comments: