Thursday, February 12, 2009

Lightening Mask

I tried many scrubs before and I love the most is this one. I had combination skin and this scrub is soft enough for daily usage and what I love the most is the feeling after scrubbing. I cannot stop touching my face because it feels so soft.


Forever Aloe Scrub
Price : RM 62.00
Benefits : Helps to remove dull dead skin cells, giving a whitening effect. Suitable for the whole body.

Main Ingredients : Stabilized Aloe Gel, DI Water, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E & C, Cetyl Alcohol.
Usage :
  1. Apply a thick layer of Forever Aloe Scrub and leave it on for 10 minutes.
  2. Wet fingers and gently scrub in circular motion for 2 minutes.
  3. Add water when it turns dry.
  4. For dehydrated skin, add and mix Aloe Vera Gelly with Aloe Scrub and leave it on as a mask for 10 minutes before scrubbing.
  5. For ultra sensitive skin, use once every 2 weeks.

No comments: