Friday, February 6, 2009

Slumber like a baby

I experienced sleepless night during my one month holiday (thanks to my super active brain). My mom gaves me 2 tablets of Foerever Bee Pollen & 100 ml of Aloe Vera Gel mix with 100 ml of water. Results, I slept like a baby.

My hubby having constant insomnia maybe due to over-tiredness or stressful. I tried the same formula for him and it works well on him.


Forever Bee Pollen : A treasure house of nutrients containing the complete spectrum of 22 amino acids, B-complexes and other vitamins, active enzymes and co-enzymes, organic minerals and bioflavoniods. It is an excellent supplementary source for providing your body cells with a wide range of nutrients, helping to boost metabolism and skin renewal besides nourishing your cells to give you a healthier and more radiant skin.

Cautions : In case of allergic reaction - start with 1/4 tablet a day, working up to three if necessary.

Price : RM 60.00


Aloe Vera Gel : FOREVER's high quality aloe contains over 200 nutritional compounds, providing many health and skin enhancing benefits. It helps in the maintenance of a healthy digestive system and in the effective removal of toxins, resulting in healthier skin.

Available in 3 flavours : Aloe Vera Gel, Aloe Berry Nectar, Aloe Bits n' Peaches

Price : RM 90.00


If you wish to obtain these products, please contact me at keitng@gmail.com

No comments: