Saturday, February 7, 2009

Organic Baby Skin Care


Last month I went back to my mom’s house for a long holiday with my son. He was bitten by mosquitoes real bad. First day, left leg got at least 6 mosquitoes bite. Second day, right leg got at least 5 mosquitoes bite. On third day, mosquitoes bite on his cheek, forehead and ear. I was really upset. Moreover he cannot stop himself from scratching. Arrrggghhhh ~~ very frustrating.

I went to look around in baby shop to look for infant mosquitoes repellent and guess what, none of them got it. In the pharmacy, only have adult mosquitoes repellent and I dare not put it on him.

I knew about “Cherub Rubs” since breastfeeding stage. “Cherub Rubs” is organic and all ingredients are safe for infant. At that time, they are only available in Singapore. Lately, they are in Malaysia but only 2 stores in Klang Valley have it.

Once I got back from Perak, I went to buy “Scatterbugs” and “Skin Soothe”. I want to be prepared for the next trip.

The next trip, I put “Scatterbugs” all over his body include his cheek, forehead and ear as well. The next day, I did not see any mosquitoes bite but daddy complaint mosquitoes bite him. LOL

Daddy tried the “Scatterbugs” and it works well on him and he told me the “Scatterbugs” really works.

After every bathe session, my son will grab the “Scatterbugs” and told me “Bug, Bug, Mommy”. He enjoys it when I put lotion on him and massage him. I use the “Scatterbugs” the same way, put and massage for him and he loves it.
I am waiting for the “Cherub Rubs” starter pack to comes into Malaysia. Hopefully they can reach here soon.

No comments: