Friday, February 6, 2009

My Son's Alligator


This alligator toy, I brought from IKEA. The first time my son saw this green toy, he grabbed it, hugged it, kissed it and he never let go. At first, I did not have any intention to purchase this toy but I had too when my son vomited onto this alligator. I told him, alligator needs a nice bath. Then, he did a sign for bath. LOL

My son's alligator. We named him "Alli". There was one time while travelling from Perak back to KL. Something happen.

My son said "Mommy"....
I said "Yes" and I looked at him.
My son said "Alli, ngoi ngoi" (ngoi ngoi meaning sleeping), he was actually flipping Alli's eyes downward.

His action really put a smile on my face. Then I said "Yes, Alli ngoi ngoi". He replied with a shy smile. I could not help myself, I hugged him tight and put a kiss on his forehead.

My little precious, surprise me in any way.....