Friday, February 6, 2009

Measure one's soul weight

During Chinese New Year, I keep on bugging my mom to tell me about one's soul weight - what it is about? How to calculate? What is the interpretation?

Then my mom pulled out her ancient Tung Shu and started to show me about it. Worst part was I do not how to read mandarin, so I just listen to my mom's interpretation about my brothers, my sisters and me.

What is Tung Shu anyway?
The incredible Chinese Tung Shu is filled with the most fascinating esoteric information relating to destiny analysis, as well as the meanings of signs, marks and symbols. One of the more tantalizing chapters relate to making a quick and general forecast of a person's life destiny, based on the seat assigned to us when we are born. This is based on the season of one's birth, as well as the time of birth i.e. the exact time when the baby is expelled or removed from the mother's womb.

How to measure one's soul weight?
I keep on talking about this measure the whole day and my colleague pass me this link on
"How to measure one's soul weight?". Thank you so much.

In Chinese got this sentence “千斤力唔如四两命” meaning in direct translation "Regardless how much strength you have, nothing can compare to soul weight 4 ounces"

If I ever find the interpretation of soul weight, will post it here again. So far, it is yet to be found. Moreover, I am looking for English version which makes it twice as hard.

Besides than calculating one's weight, Tung Shu also reveal your fortune at birth.

Stay tuned!!!!

No comments: