Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Jingle Jungle Breast Milk Storage Bag

I wrote about this storage bag leakeage @ part 1 & part 2.

Manufacturer : Fabulous Mom | I purchased from Enjoy Breastfeed

I was so mad when it leaked.  I posted the leakage photos at Fabulous Mom @ Facebook and send a private message to Vivian Foo at her facebook, the founder of Fabulous Mom.  Instantly, I got replied from Vivian.  She asked me to send more pictures of this leakage to her business email address.  She added she sold 8000 boxes of this storage bags and so far this is the first complaint she had. (At my ex-nanny place, another mother also breastfeed her baby and she also using Jingle Jungle Storage Bag.  I asked my ex-nanny, does this bag got leakage.  She told got because when she thaw the bag in a mug of water, the water sometime will turn cloudy.  I guess not much people will put in effort to write a complaint letter/email.  As for me, this bags really get into my nerve and make me so frustrated specially Box No.2 got 8 leakages bag)

When it leaks again (part 2), I snapped so much pictures for her to investigate and my gut feeling told me not to dispose the leakage bag just yet.  I sent those pictures to her and she requested to collect the leakage bags from me.  Their courier came and pickup on the same day I sent her the pictures.

I even wrote an email to Enjoy Breastfeed to ask for products exchange since I have not open the Box No 3 & 4 at that particular time.  Michelle from Enjoy Breastfeed claimed that she used up 3 boxes and no leakage at all and she need to ask Fabulous Mom before can do the exchange.  So far, no new from Michelle. 

When I did the complaint to Fabulous Mom, I never ask for refund/replacement, then one day, I got an email from Fabulous Mom asking me whether I want a refund or a replacement.  I gave a deep thought and in the end I am asking for a replacement rather a refund.  Maybe this is because I want to know the new replacement they going to send to me could have leakage problem.  If there are any more leakages, I will keep on snap pictures and email to Vivian, not because I want a replacement but I want to see improve done on this storage bags.  This storage bags are use to keep breast milk and they suppose to be reliable and I am expecting no leakage at all and should have more quality control over this bag.  You are unable to purchase breast milk in Malaysia, regardless how wealthy you are.  Even in the State, breast milk is selling at USD 3.20 per oz.  There, now you know how precious is breast milk and some even name it as gold liquid.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try Autumnz Double Ziplock Storage Bag. It is fantastic - no leakage at all. Can order from www.autumnz.com

Little Precious said...

I planned too once I finish my current stock.

Lisa Chan said...

ya.. nice ! i'm using it also.. never leak!

Anonymous said...

My jingle jungle leaks too, though not every bag. It seems fine when I pour in my milk, but when it's thawed my bowl will be filled with leaking milk. I've switched to autumnz since it's double-walled. Hav yet to thaw any but coming soon!

Little Precious said...

Vivian Foo (the founder of fabulousmom.com) sent me a pack of new improved breast milk storage bag. I am still testing it, results yet to be reveal once I finish the whole box.