Wednesday, March 23, 2011

JE's New Nanny.. Auntie P

Day 1
I was lingering around her house for about 3 hours before I leave.

Auntie P : You are worry, don't you?
Me : Yes, I am
Auntie P : Don't worry.  I will not abuse your daughter. (she repeated this for about 3 times)

When I went to picked JE, I was hoping & praying she will be fine. The moments she saw me, she gave me her cutest smile – a smile telling me she knew I will come back for her, a smile telling me she was happy to see me, a smile signing of relieve when I returned.  This smile indicate she is doing OK with Auntie P. Thanks, Lord!

Me : How much milk she take today?
Auntie P : 9oz.  She loves the pacifier a lot.
Me :  >.< (usually at home for a period of 9 hours, she can finished 15-18oz of milk)

Day 2
Me : How much milk she take today?
Auntie P : 9oz.  I cannot stand when she do not drink for 4 hours.  Breast milk very easily digested.  JE keeps on pushing the milk bottle with her tongue.  I feed her every 2-3 hours, even though she drink only 1-2oz - it is better than she does not drink at all.  I go to the extend to spoon feed her when she pushed out the teat with her tongue.
Me : (I am touched! At least she really put effort on feeding her)

JE smiles when she saw me, another indication she is doing fine today as well.

Day 3 (as today)
Me : How much milk she take today?
Auntie P : 9oz.  She did her first turn today. She did it only once.
Me : >.< (I am disappointed actually because I want her first turn to be with me because I want to witness it with my own eye)
Auntie P : I saw JE develops some rashes around the neck when I bathed her.  Since you said she has a very sensitive skin, I dare not simply put anything on her neck
Me : (I am glad, at least she did listen to what I said!)

Overall : Through my 3 days observation, Auntie P is at satisfactory level.

No comments: