Saturday, March 5, 2011

I HATE YOU, MIL

I always keep a distance from you. I never live together with you before and I only see you once every year and yet....

  • You called your only grandson USELESS.
  • As a nearly 60 year old grandmother, you fight food with JC who is only 3.5 years old. You never left the last piece for him. All you said, the chicken so nice and munched them away. When JC cried for the chicken, you take it out from your mouth..... erwwww... yucks...
  • On every other day, you kept on asking “He can finish that fish by himself?”
  • You offered to help to feed JC. You basically stuffed everything into his mouth. When I told you nicely, wait till his swallow his food then only feed another spoon. You BANG the bowl on the table.
  • Your strength is tremendous; you made a lot of bruises on JC's arms & legs. You even made some on my arms.
  • You look through my personal belonging when I was asleep.
  • You look through our medical bills without asking.
  • You portrait my hubby discussed everything with you which he never.
  • You portrait to my colleagues (when they visited me during my confinement) that I am having cold-war with you, which I never did.
  • You made me accountability for the things I never did. Eg: I do not have the power to determine someone fate nor I am GOD and when one of your relative passed away because of cancer and you said it is because of me. Fascinating right!
  • You blamed me for the things I never did.
  • You always said inappropriate things at inappropriate time such as "your daughter will be hospitalised for 7 days because she lacked of fire elements in her DOB". God blesses JE as she discharged on the 5th day.
  • You brought a broom and you swept inside out and swept everything towards the main door. I wonder where have you placed your culture. It is a taboo for Chinese using a broom to sweep from inside out. The right way of sweeping is sweep from main door into the house.
  • You neither know how to cook nor stay-at-home mom, I wonder what is the point for my hubby asking you to come down for my confinement.  Doctor ordered me to bed-rest since I was having pre-term labour & eventually I still need to take care of you. I cooked lunch & dinner for you every night till JE was born.  Long story short version, instead of you take care of me BUT it is the other way round. 
  • During my confinement :-
    • I heard you told my hubby – “she asleep from 4pm till now (about 7.30pm) & still not yet wake up”.
    • You open up all windows when it was windy day till all curtains flied 90 degree & you switched on the fan to the highest speed.
  • You never respect our religion, you bring along all your ritual things into our house. When I sense some spirits in the house, I voiced my concern, you basically ignore us.
    • I basically pumping around the clock especially when JE still in hospital for her jaundice. Every time, when I was my pumps, I can sense someone was standing behind me and watched over me. When I turned and take a look, no one was there except me. Creepy! These happen every time I wash my pumps at wee hours like 12 mid-night, 3am, and 6am. Super scary!
  • When we asked you to leave politely, you DEMAND for money and in cash. I really do not know what kind of mother are you?  What you demand it is higher than a qualified confinement lady, you only throw rubbish, cut red dates & wash the plates.
  • During your stay with us, you always portrait yourself is the best and everyone else around you are BAD/being brainwash by others.
When I wrote about this, my blood still boiling. I really cannot stand this kind of people (2-heads snake).

Respect is earned. They are not given to you regardless how old are you. If you want people to respect you, you yourself MUST learn to respect others.

MIL, you are selfish, ignorant, queen of gossip, un-corporative, never listen, un-willing to learn, impatient, behaviour & attitude problem.

MIL, I do not respect you anymore.

No comments: