Saturday, February 26, 2011

Is your child gifted?

I read an article @ babycenter on children behavior problems.  I found it quiet true.  Here is the snippet of it:-

"Can behavior problems be a sign of giftedness?
Very bright children are often unusually strong willed, negotiate like lawyers, use sarcasm to make a point, refuse to suffer fools, or are overly critical. Sometimes, gifted children are disruptive in classrooms because they refuse to do exercises they consider to be busywork. Of course, all of this can be true of any kid, it's just more so for gifted children. Misbehavior in the classroom can sometimes indicate that grade-skipping could be in order. "
Somehow, I can relate them to JC as he is really strong-will child, constantly test my patient, constantly negotiating, constantly want attention and worst still when he wants your attention, there goes my living room - messy and it seems like been visit by twin tornado.

No comments: