Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Diet? Weight Control? Weight Loss?

When I was pregnant with my 1st child, I weighted 58kgs when I gave birth to him. I thought it was bad. Then, when I was pregnant with JE, I weighted 60kgs when I was 6 months pregnant. My gynae keeps on saying "Control your food."
I usually weighted about 42-44kgs, so when I was 60kgs, moving around was a problem and worst part is I have another 3 months to go.
What I did was replace my rice with rolled oat & my hubby particular loves this organic oats as he really does not like quaker oat.

So, my lunch & dinner were rolled oats with vegetables, meat, fish & soups. I managed to maintain at 60kgs till I delivered JE. She was 36 weeks & 2 days & weighted 2.84kgs at birth.

I weighted 55kgs on her birth day. On my 6 weeks checkup, I weighted 48kgs. Today, I weighted 45.9kgs and I am still breastfeeding JE. The power of breastfeeding that I slim down so fast & I am SUPER HAPPY about it.......

No comments: