Saturday, February 12, 2011

Breast Milk Storage Method

Way before I purchased the freezer, I was keep on thinking way to maximize my freezer to keep more breast milks. Then I came across on article about making breast milk as ice cube and store it in zip lock bag.

I am very particular about frozen breast milk, how to store it, is it safe, is it correct & etc.... Then later, when I found out Tupperware got sell ice cube tray with lid, I purchased it straight away without a second thought & this is how it look like.



But then, do not know where is it because I am petite or what. When the breast milk was frozen in the ice cube tray, I try to twist & turn - it did not manage to come out so easily as I expected. Resulting the edge cube started to melt. After making it twice, the result still the same.

Then I try to put some cool-off boiled water to make ice cube and try to twist n turn, result still the same. But my hubby did it so easy. In short, I do not have enough strength to twist n turn this ice cube tray. Maybe a couple of practice shall make it perfect.

No comments: