Wednesday, June 10, 2009

More Excuses?

I had a bitter childhood, that bitterness slowly engraves itself to my heart, body & my soul. Those experienced hit really hard on me but those experienced also safe-guard me from making any mistake or make me an extra careful person. Those experienced taught me to work really hard to have a better future and to be independent.

I self-support myself till Degree by doing part-time for 4.5 years. Those years were tough but I did it.

When one hard earns anything, one tends to treasure it to heart. But when things come so easily, one tends not to appreciate it / basically just throw everything away. Result in hurting themselves and their loves one.

One must have strong will and determination in order to keep things in place and in order. In the end, no matter what / how – we need to know where we stand or where we were or what we want to be.

One self is the greatest enemy. Stop giving excuses. Strive for the best. If one tries hard enough, you will succeed.

That is what I always believe. Only our self can stop us from doing the thing because we can find a million and one excuses not to do it.

I do believe, if one self determine to do something – it will happen. If one self always give excuses – one self will only stand still at one point and will never move forward.

We, as human can plan & GOD determined the outcome BUT if we do not corporate – how do you expect GOD to help?!

No comments: