Monday, June 1, 2009

Bukit Jalil Park @ Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

This park is a huge park but not as huge as Titiwangsa. It is enough to make you sweat from the tip of your hair till the tip of your toes. Yesterday, the wheather is HOT... really HOT even though my family & I were there at about 5pm and it still HOT.

Nice scene and views and I saw monkeys... plenty of them. Nice place to have a walk and I just love to see my son walking with his daddy. The way they walk are the exactly the same... LOL... Like Father Like Son......

The fountain is at the other entrance but the park are connected and it got 2 man-made pools. The other side of the park is nicer and huge as well.

I saw a couple taking wedding photograph.... I am still thinking of taking another set of wedding photo....still thinking... have not make-up my minds yet. Me? Crazy? Is it? LOL.... Well, I guess I love to put memories on hold... and the only way to do that is through photograph... I meant nice photograph. I love the feelings, looking at the picture to see myself years back. Well, that is another story... do not want to dread too far from the park... :P

Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasures. Enjoy....













No comments: