Sunday, June 14, 2009

Horrible Incident

I was not suppose to go work on last Friday (12-June-2009) because I was not feeling well that day but I did wake-up and prepare to go to work. The moment I stepped into the lift, my neighbor asked me "Do you know my wife passed away?". I was shocked. I sent my condolences. He told me his wife suffered from lung infection for 3 months and she actually recovered and without any reason, her heart stopped. I was so sorry to hear that. They are such a lovely couple. I always saw him but he never said a thing till that day.

So many signs. I should have listen to my intuition but I did not. I followed my daily routine and I reached my office car park. And then, this horrible incident happen.

I got snatched last Friday (12-June-2009) @ 9.00 am. He pulled my laptop bag from my right hand and the bag slipped away from me and it made me fall on the road as well. When I was on the road, I saw a big fat man riding on his motorbike (it sounds like Honda 70) and I saw him riding away with my laptop bag. From his riding action, I believed he could not believe how heavy my bag was as his riding a bit unstable for a while. I stand-up and run towards the motorbike but it disappear from my sight very soon. Soon enough, I start to slow down in running and head to my office. A lot viewer and they only helped to scream.

As soon as I reached my office, first time came to my mind was to call my hubby. The moment I heard his voice, my tears started to roll down uncontrollable.

I called banks to cancel my credit card and my ATM card and I called tele-communication provider to permanent block my cell phone as well.

My colleague told me to list down all items I got in my laptop bag before head down to the police station. Thanks to her and I start to picture what are inside my bag.

Then I head down to police station once my hubby arrived at my office. At the SEA Park police station, I logged my report about the incident. I was required to go to Kelana Jaya police station to be interviewed again by an Inspector. It is already 12 pm, when I was done with the police. I was really hoping to get my license and my IC at the same day.

Rushing to JPJ Petaling Jaya, hoping can get my license at day but the reception told me to get my temporary IC before I can do anything. Reluctantly, I head to JPN Petaling Jaya but they are closed for praying. I feel very disappointed and frustrated as well. I feel so helpless, at the same I am nobody at all – no identify ~ at the moment I feel like I am not exist at all in this world. How helpless… sigh…

Then, we headed to lock shop to change my house locks… all of them, just to be safe.

Travelling in the car for so long, I feel really frustrated and helpless. Then I start to feel my right hand start to be heavier, numb and the feeling like it going depart from my body. My neck and both of my shoulder are pain. Just a little movement, I feel pain.

Then I headed to Chinese Physician to get my nerve back and hopefully tomorrow will be better. By the time she finished with me – it is 2.45 pm. We took a chance and going to JPN Petaling Jaya one more time and hoping can get my temporary IC. By the time 3.30pm we reached JPN Petaling Jaya, I have to wait 41 persons before my turn. By 4.20pm, I got my temporary IC. Horray! And praise the Lord.

Then we rush to JPJ Petaling Jaya to get my license. The reception still giving out numbers, praise the lord. And I got my license by 4.45pm. YAHOO!!!!

Then I told my hubby, I am citizen back and I got my driving license as well. Then I told my hubby, I do not need you anymore. LOL. Then he reply… ya..ya…ya… LOL

Then we had our lunch at A & W at 5pm. Sigh… what a hectic day.

The moment we got home about 6.30pm, my hubby changes all locks.

Blue-black started to show itself around 7 pm. Never realized such a fall could do so much harm. By 9.00pm, my whole body is aching & sore and I have to sleep like “rest-in-peace” style. Not able to turn left & right.

When I woke up around 1 am in the morning and still saw my son sleeping next to me. I count my blessings.

Be extra careful no matter what happen, we do not know when this will happen.

No comments: