Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Second Day at Play School

Mommy : We are going school, OK?

My son : "NO SCHOOL"!

Mommy : Huh? We are going to swim after school.

My son : swimming, yes. "NO SCHOOL"!

After an argument battle, reluctantly he followed me to the car and I drove him there. Then, he refused to get down from the car and keep asking for daddy.

When inside the school, cling on me like a koala bear. A teacher bring him in the class, he cried again till I can hear from outside.... really make my heart twisted. I told him numerous time, I will be waiting for him.

Apparently he was not inside his 3 years old class. He was walking around. A teacher open the glass door and he saw me and he told teacher "see, mommy". Then, the teacher close the glass door and pull the curtain.

Then my son, slide the glass door open and said "Halo, mommy and bye" then he slides the glass door close.

I thought finally.....


No comments: