Thursday, January 14, 2010

3rd day at "Fun Fun"

The moment we reached the main gate of "fun fun". He stand-up and view around and he smiled. Then I asked him "Do you want to go in?". His answer is YES with a big smile on this face. I am really relieve, at least he is not phobia towards it.

I still accompanied him till the end of class. He is really enjoying himself at this school. I not a patient person but I really salute those teachers and assistants and even those helpers (I guess they are less than 22 years old) are really really patients.

Third day of schools, children crying and screaming everywhere. Each of them are holding one child and comfort them. Some parents are there and some don't.

What my son doing? As long as I was sitting beside him, whatever happen in the surrounding regardless what children cried / screamed - he is still playing with his toy.

He is really OK with this "fun fun". Let hope we are right about this one.

No comments: