Sunday, January 10, 2010

Marketing Day

Every Saturday / Sunday, depends on which day I am free to do my marketing. Today would be the day. Today is the day to purchase all the weekly grocery and stuffs. Today is market day!

Nothing new, my son said "NO MILK! NO CHANGE! NO SCHOOL!". I told him no school today. We are going to market to see fish, to buy sweet corn, to buy foods, to buy meat, to buy banana.

He told me "No fish! No Corn! No Food! No banana!". I use his favorite drink yacult to get him out from the house and yet still failed. Then I said we go kai kai - guess what he still refused.

Sigh...

Then I said, mommy is going, if you do not want to follow then you stay at home and wait for me to come back. The moment I close the front door, I heard him start screaming.

Then he follow me to the market with empty stomach and with his pajama. Sigh.

Daddy is driving. He instructed his daddy to turn right to go and see life fish but because we are going to market, daddy turned left. The moment daddy turned left, his tears start rolling. My goodness, he remember the route to school.

I assured him, I am not bringing him to school. He still show me a very sad face.

When we reached market. He refused to get down from the car. Then I said, stand up and see. no school here just market where mommy buy meat, sweet corn, yacult, egg and foods.

He stood up and view 360 degree, then only willing to get down from the car.

My observation, he is really not adapting to this play school and started to develop a phobia towards this school. Worst part, he is having flu, cough and fever.

Sigh...Each day is getting worst for him and for me.

What should I do???...

No comments: