Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Another "Fun Fun"

Yesterday, my hubby & I were discussing maybe we should give fungates a try. We prepared everything in the morning and we left the house by 7.45am. I told my son we go to "fun fun", since he got phobia towards the word "school" - I used another name for school - I called this play school as "fun fun". He is unsure what is that, as long as no school, I take a different route and the whole journey was a pleasant. Praise the Lord for that.

When we reached "fun fun", we walked into the house and from the main window we could see they were placing lots and lots of toy on the table before the class begin. The moments, my son saw the toys, he told us to go in.

To my surprise, Angeline remembers us. I told Angeline, I want to see how my son adapt to this school and to make the long story short - I told her something happen and he is phobia towards school.

I could said my son really enjoy the toys in there. When the clocks approaching 9am, the children with parents started to come in as it was 2nd days of school for them. I joined the class from 9am till 11.30am (super thick face). Anyway, in this school - they only have 3 years old class.

The teachers + assistants + helpers are really patient. Their patient are equal to my hubby. When a child cried, they will carried them, comfort them and talk to them. Not just let them cry alone till they stopped by themselves.

All children, parents and teachers + assistants + helpers sanitized their hands at least 3 times in that 3 hours class. One - the moment you arrived. Two - before 1st snack. Three - before 2nd snack. Not only that, each time before snack they will wipe the table cleaned.

In that 3 hours, playing toys such as few types of puzzle, blocks, cooking, army, doctor & babies. Watching Barney only 15 minutes. Sing songs in English & Mandarin, live perform with guitar. LOL. Puppet singing. Bean bag acting. Blowing bubble (my son enjoying catching the bubble in the air).

In the end, he was happy that day and his mood was super good at home even though he still have slight cold n flu. Overall, not so bad.

No comments: