Friday, January 8, 2010

Fifth Day at Play School...

He was reluctant to go bed yesterday. His bed time normally is 9pm but he refused to sleep. I told him he needs his sleep and he need to go to school tomorrow. He said "NO SCHOOL".

He awake late today about 8am. When I saw him awake, I greet him "Good Morning!". And guess what, he told me "NO MILK!, NO CHANGE!, NO SCHOOL!". He is really getting smarter each day. Those are the things we do before we go to the school. This time he refused everything.

I am really having headache. and I wonder does all children have this school blue. I understand the transition period and it should be getting better each day but it is getting worst each day. I am really start to worried.

Regardless how, I still manage to get him to school even though we are running late. This time, he is getting very clever. He refused teacher to take him. He holding my hand and ask me to go to the classroom with him. I did. Reach the classroom door, I passed him his bag and said bye bye. Those tears are rolling down his cheeks. When the teacher tried to take him, he started to struggle and started to scream.

Seeing him like that really worry me. Sigh... what is going on here.....

I am just a normal human being. A normal mommy with a normal mind, normal brain and a normal body.

I am really tired and keep on wondering what happen at school and I am consistent worry about him as he is getting worst each day.

Tomorrow is Saturday and hopefully with no school for 2 days he will be alright.


No comments: