Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Love ME too much!!!?

My hubby told me something very interesting which we been trying to figure out why, then today my hubby filled up the puzzle.

My son always pushes his daddy away when daddy sitting nears us. I always told my son “No manner. Cannot do like that to daddy”. He will ignore me.

Then today, my hubby told me he knew why our son does like that to him. The logic goes like this. “Every time daddy joins us, mommy will go away. So, if I manage to push daddy away and mommy will stay with me.”

It makes me wonder. Why a child has such a complicate mind, he is only 2? or it is ME??? Then I asked myself, will the situation get better if I told him what I am going to do and that is why daddy is with you. Well, one thing for sure… I am going to find out.

What do you think?

No comments: