Sunday, June 17, 2012

Life Style aka Family Gathering

My family and I were having breakfast at McD.  When I looked around the restaurant, it made me realised that quite a number of family having breakfast as well.
Breakfast at McD during weekend/public holiday is expensive as you are paying near double of weekday price and surprising a lot of family are there.
Why am I having breakfast @ McD on weekend?  It been months since we had one.
When I asked my hubby "Look, so many family are here even though breakfast @ McD during weekend is double."  He replied "McD is selling life style nowadays NOT food."
I guessed Saturday & Sunday are those two days where family really sit down and having fun together.  Where young children get to see their mummy & daddy rather than pre-school teacher / nanny.  Where they can get most attention from parents.  Where they got tons and tons of story to tell them.
Jessie & Joey love Saturday & Sunday because non school day and no nanny day.
Jessie at this age really a chatter box, he cannot stop talking.  He can talks everything under the sun.  EVERYTHING.  Sometime, he really makes me headache.  He can non-stop calling me mummy for a thousand times without getting tired.
Joey loves to imitated whatever Jessie is doing, from expression to motor skills.
When I was missing from their sight for 5 minutes, they will look for me.  Guess what?  That is the biggest reward for me. :)

No comments: