Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Gone Soon.....

Previously, in this two-door fridge consists of 3-levels of freezer.  Level 1 & 2 were full with frozen breast milk but now they only filled with bottled mineral water to save my electricity bills.


Level 1 of 2-door fridge.  Once upon a time it was filled with frozen breast milk.  Now filled with bottled water to save my electricity bill.


Level 2 of 2-door fridge. Once upon a time it was filled with frozen breast milk. Now filled with bottled water to save my electricity bill.


My deep freezer.  I brought it just to store my precious breast milk for my little girl, Joey.


Now, a level starting to empty. 


I am not producing as much as I used too.  Nowaday, I could only pump out about 18oz of milk per day.

I am thinking to increase my milk supply by taking lactogenic foods & herbs, but come to think again, Joey is 20.5 months, approaching 24 months.  Soon, I will be achieving my goal for giving her breast milk till her second birthday.

I missed those day where I could pump out 60 oz per day, where my 2-door fridge & my deep freezer were filled with frozen milk till no place for new frozen milk.  Upon that time, Jessie helped to finished up mommy's breast milk.

No comments: