Saturday, June 30, 2012

Buttons.... anyone?


I never knew there is such a thing called "self-covered button" till I came across a very interesting tutorial by Christina Williams on "DIY Bobby Pins".

I went so many places just to hunt for this self-covered button and you know what, they nearly never exist.  Bobby pin with glue pad also nearly never exist as well.  So hard to find it and they are not available in local store, I purchased them all online.

Fabric? Beautiful fabric that imported from Japan or anywhere else also hard to find.

OK, I know, I know. I should stop complaining.

I think these buttons are CUTE.  What do you think?

As you all can see, still have 3 buttons are not belong to Booby Pin / snap hair clip.  I am not sure what to do with them yet.

You guessed it correctly.  Now all these belong to my little girl, Joey!!!

Yay! Way to go.....


No comments: