Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sepang Gold Coast

Sepang Gold Coast - not really what I am expected but it was a new experience for JC. He is so excited and so happy when we reached. He cannot wait to touch the sand and to feel the water.

It was low tide when we arrived at 10 am. We walked out and saw so many crabs running around and eating. JC saw a pink jelly fish, at first I thought it is plastic can where people throw but when I take a closer look, I was shocked and lucky JC did not touch it.

He built sand castle with his daddy and swin in the sea for the first time. His energy was so much that day.

He had sun burn. JE had sun burn as well. JE was excited too, she did not allow me to sit down. She wanted to be carrying around and walk around.

Sorry no pictures because mommy forgot the camera.

No comments: