Sunday, April 3, 2011

Avent, Milk & Me

I wanted to blog about this very long. The delay of this posting not because I am procrastinating; rather I forgot to check for the real price for Enfalac A+. Today I managed to see how much does it really cost. It costs for RM 42 for 1 tin consists of 400gm. One tin of this Enfalac A+ can make 60oz of milk and my daughter finished 20oz or more per day meaning she can finish one tin in 3 days and it will cost RM 420 per month.

I purchased Avent double pump during parenting fair and won 2nd prize for highest spender contest. All the prizes rough cost for RM 800 and I brought the pump at RM 1800.
It took 5 months to break-even without calculating the prize I won. –OR–

It took 3 months to break-even including the prize I won.

Whatever oz I am producing now and in the future is FREE (or priceless).  That make me SUPER HAPPY!

The great thing is I LOVE my Avent Double Pump.

The best is she still on breast milk and she is healthy.

The priceless thing I praise the Lord for giving me an ample of supply. AMEN!!!

No comments: