Thursday, April 16, 2009

Weight lose and breastfeeding

I love breastfeeding and still do. I successful fully breastfeed my son till he was 13 months. Why I stop? Thinking of having number 2 but been put on hold for a little while.

I love the most about breastfeeding, beside that giving my son the best milk, because of the ability to lose weight naturally. ^_^

I weighted 41.4kgs when I found out that I pregnant and weighted 59kgs by the time I delivered. Total gained weight is 17.6kgs.

Second day of my delivery, I weighted 54kgs (so the baby + placenta + water = 5kgs). Oh my goodness, I gained 12.6kgs.

At 6 weeks after delivery, I lost 6kgs. So I weighted 48kgs.

By the end of my confinement (another 6 weeks), I lost another 3kgs.

After working for 2 months + stress + project rushed, I lost another 2kgs.

I managed to go all the way till 41.6kgs when my son was 1 year. Now, I gained another 2kgs (now about 44kgs). I am trying real hard to lose some more and hopefully can go back to 42kgs. :)

No comments: