Monday, April 20, 2009

Baby Food

What is the first thing come to your mind? It is a bowl of plain porridge or Gerber or Heinz.

The first thing came to my mind was a bowl of porridge filled with at least 4 vegetables. Where do I learn that? - from Shanice about 5 years ago.

I started my research on baby food when my son approaching 5 months. I want him to get all nutrients from a bowl of porridge rather just a bowl of carbohydrate.

I even did my own food puree and put it in the freezer and it can last to up 1 month, but most of time - I will wake up early just to do fresh puree for him. His favorite are carrots & sweet corns. He can finished 3 sweet corns at one time. ^_^. I love to make fresh puree for him because he will finish his food most of the time. I guess that make me a great chef for baby food. LOL.

Below was his porridge last week, it contains brown rice, spinach, carrots, garlic, anchovies and egg. I love it when he opened his mouth wide open to welcome a spoonful of porridge.

No comments: