Friday, January 14, 2011

Increase Milk Supply

With a newborn, everything seems to start all over again. Tiredness, lack of sleep, panda eyes, 24 hours per day is not enough & the list can goes on and on.

When I did not get enough sleep, automatically milk supply will drop slightly and will have a lower milk supply when I extremely tired & lack of sleep. In order to prepare myself for another day, I drink chicken essence to sustain myself so that I can get through another day without much stress.

I realised that I am more alert and notice slight increase in my milk supply. I tried again the next day, to confirm my suspicious; then I googled it and I found this :-

For women during confinement, BRAND'S Essence of Chicken has been shown with the following benefits:

  1. Stimulates the restoration of blood.

  2. Promote early milk secretion, improve milk production and maintain good quality of mother's milk

  3. Reduce physical and mental fatigue

Read more here

No comments: