Thursday, October 29, 2009

Something to remember...

This story been told by a friend of mine. I found it as a reminder for what we forgot.

The story goes like this:-

A happy dad brought a new car. He was very excited about it. The moment he reached home, his daughter saw the new car. She took a knife and started to scratch the new car. When his dad saw what she did, he was very very mad. He dragged her to the garage and tied her hand with a wire. His dad asked her to think it over what she had done. After a while, the dad forgot his daughter still in the garage. A few hours later, he remembered and gone to the garage to see his daughter.

The moment his open his garage door, he saw his daughter hands was black; to his frighten he untie the wire and rush her to the hospital.

The doctor said his daughter hand need to be amputated because lack of oxygen for a very long period of time. When she recovered and was sent home. She saw his dad new car have new color, and then she turned to his dad and said “when will I get my new hand?”. Her dad regretted what he had done and nothing he can do to reverse the whole situation. Her dad took a gun and commit suicide in front of his daughter.

The moral behind this story : We tends to forget what is important and what is not. Sometime, things are repairable and some are not. Think before re-act because it can save you from doing the things you regret.

ME : when IBS hit me. It reminded me of this story and reminded me what is more important in my health. I am glad she told me this story.

No comments: