Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Crazy Moments

Things got crazy @ work place this few weeks and another 4 weeks to go. That is the reason why I do not update my blog for a long period.

Due to this craziness and associated with stress, I am now suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). It is really not fun having IBS - you will keep running to the toilet, stomachache, headache and feeling very tired as well.

I was hoping by regular intake of B-complex can reduce the stress and therefore reduce the symptoms of IBS.

I really did not realise I am in stress till my body get rebellious on me. Sigh. Really have to take good care of myself because I know regardless how hard I worked for a company - they will not stay with you and they will not suffer the consequences with you where else YOUR FAMILY DOES.

I guess I have to re-think what is important to me and what is not.

No comments: