Monday, September 28, 2009

Those Days.....

My milk bottles collection! When I saw them again I remember my breastfeeding days. Those are good memories and looking at these collection, it made me smile again.

If you wish to know, I did not buy these milk bottles at one-time. I was so determined to gave my son breast milk till 1 year old, then I need to keep stock.

When everytime I run out of milk bottles, I will purchased them again & again till I got 2 boxes of them. I got total of 106 milk bottles (69 pieces of 8oz + 37 pieces of 5oz).




I am full-time working mother and I pumped twice at work in order to maintain my supplied and keep my son on breast milk till he was 1 year old. So I have cooler and it follow me to work faithfully without failed and I make my own ice pack using 0.5 liter mineral water. I have a few of them and now they are happily inside my freezer.



Those were my HAPPY BREASTFEEDING DAY!!!! Remember them, really put a smile on my face.

No comments: