Saturday, September 5, 2009

Cloth Pad


New era of sanitary pad - "Cloth Pad". It can be wash and re-use again & again & again. Putting in some effort to save the mother earth.

When I first saw cloth pad over the internet in Malaysia - not so colorful and not very popular back then. Slowly the thoughts of trying it vanished.

Then I saw it again @ Hijack Queen Blog. Combination of color cloth make the cloth pad so beautiful.

Plus encouragement from hubby, it would not hurt to give it a try. Moreover, cloth pads are getting very popular. The best thing of all : No more bad odor during menses days which coming from the chemical.

The combination color I love the most.

Why shake your head like that? This cloth pad just came out from the dryer and it is NEW. Please have a open-mind.

I got distracted and forgot to tell where I got this lovely cloth pad. It is from Mama Patch.

No comments: