Monday, July 13, 2009

Another Lesson in My Life

When disappointment wreck on you, your whole world at that moment seems like crushed on you. What more you can expect? Regardless you like it or not, you still need to force them down your throat.

Time I would say is the best medicine.

We cannot change someone attitude or behavior, the only thing we can do is lower down our expectation towards them OR expect nothing from them OR just leave them.

Most of the time, it is so hard to let go and the more you hang on - you will only get worstly hurt.

If its meant to happen - it will happen (that is what I believe) regardless how much we blame ourself and become grumphy about it. Let said "NO USE AT ALL".

It is seem like I always learnt my lesson the hard way where all those hurt engrave itself on me and hang on to me as long as I let them. Sound stupid? OR does it sound alike?

Well, I guess I am reaching a point where I should let go and stop blaming myself as I could not control / decide the outcome like.

There are many things in this world (or in my scope of life) still need my attention. So, do not put all eggs in one basket. Spread them. Spread the attention. Spread the focus.

IT IS TIME TO LEARN HOW TO LET GO........

No comments: