Friday, October 5, 2012

My Last Journey in Breastfeeding

She is 2 years old today.  Happy Birthday, sweetheart!  Thank you for being my little girl.  Thank you for all the precious moments we shared.  The love, the hugs, the kisses, the fun, the tears, the laughs... Thank you so much.
 
She was on fully breast milk till 3rd October 2012, then mixture of 1 or 2 times formula when breast milk was not enough.  Therefore, my goal is fail.  Sigh.
 
Eventually I feel very guilty because she really cannot accept formula milk and she refuse to drinks.  I gave her Fernleaf, which she totally cannot accept the taste.  Then I switched to Enfagrow, she can accepts this taste but she is only drinking 4oz per times compare to 8oz of breast milk per time. Hopefully she will get used to it soon.
 
I am still pumping but I can only produce about 6oz per day which is barely enough for her one meal.
 
I feel sad & guilty for not producing enough and IT IS HARD TO GIVE UP.  I am reluctant to give up.

No comments: