Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New Improved Breast Milk Storage Bag from Fabulous Mom


I received the new improved storage bag today.  Complimentary from Fabulous Mom.  I really never thought I would hear from Vivian again and I was surprised when I received an email from her.

Anyway, the first impression when I received the package, I was a little disappointed because it is the same old packaging and I could not help myself thinking of the old storage bag. (Anyway, I told Vivian about it & apparently the admin staff in the factory make a mistake for printing the old packaging.)

So, I am now at bag no#8 and all of them filled with 12 oz of breast milk.  Guess what? So far so good - no leakage at all.

Nevertheless, I am still reserved till I finished the whole box.

So stay tuned!

No comments: