Monday, August 3, 2009

Lactogenic Herbs : Mother Nature's Milk Boosters

I guess in every breastfeed mother, there are times where they might feel their milk supply might not enough. I been doing research from time to time to see how to increase milk supply. Lately I found an article very interesting.

To my surprise beside than fenugreek, Alfalfa Leave is another herb that contribute in milk supply. Full article can be view @ Lactogenic Herbs

The secret ingredient to increasing breast milk supply is pump more frequently - well, I would said at least 6 times per day OR direct breast feed frequently (called feed-on-demand).

By taking this herbs and reduce the number of pumping - WILL NOT HELP in increasing the supply. When you are not pump frequently, you are actually telling your brain, baby no need milk and the breasts will produce lesser milk.

Wish to know more:-

No comments: